the Business is; Eight oz burger
ita a burger place in seattle
please write a marketing plan with following all the instructions.
2. Product or Service Description
Business description, including why the business was chosen.
3. SWOT Analysis
The SWOT Analysis is written in bullet form and narrative with greater detail below the section with your bullet points.
The SWOT Analysis must demonstrate a clear understanding of the following:
- Strengths that your business brings to the market and that make your business a strong competitor
- Weaknesses your business needs to address.
- Opportunities your business needs to exploit.
- Threats: These include forces your business cannot control, but are there – the economy, the competition, political/legal environment, etc.
4. Target Market
- Describe your target market, be very specific. For example, “customers” is not specific. “Adults” is not specific. “Women” is not specific. Use what you have read in your textbook. Use: demographics, psychographics, geodemographics, geographies, behavioral segments, or other segmentation criteria.
- Describe the market, its anticipated growth, revenue opportunities, past performance, etc.
- Create persona’s for each of your targets and describe them, perhaps even including a picture. Here is an article on creating personas: https://contentmarketinginstitute.com/2017/09/actionable-content-marketing-personas/ (Links to an external site.)
(Links to an external site.)5. Competitive Analysis
- Your Competitive Analysis section should focus on two key competitors. You may include potential substitutes if you do not have direct competitors.
6. Pricing Structure
- Determine the price your business will or should charge for key products or services with the rationale.
7. Channels of Distribution
- Explain how your business will work with channel partners to help promote your product or service to your target consumers.
- For this section of your plan you want to clearly state five (5) marketing objectives/goals for your client business. Be very specific. Know how you will measure success and by when for each objective because that comes up in #10.
- Be realistic.
- Objectives must also be consistent with the priorities of the organization.
- Remember what you have learned about objectives from previous modules and readings in your textbook.
9. Promotion: Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) Promotion Plan
- You will need to outline your integrated marketing communications (IMC) plan. This will include the key strategic messages that you will want across all platforms.
- Your plan should demonstrate strategic knowledge of and use of an appropriate mix of advertising, public relations, social media, sales promotion, direct marketing, and personal selling. Please remember the distinction between “marketing” and “paid advertising.”
- Remember to review all of the types of marketing I have shared with you previously. Think strategically. Which types of marketing will be most effective for this business? Why? When during the year? Why? Be realistic. No business has unlimited marketing budgets. Over the course of a year, how would you invest marketing money on behalf of this business if you owned the business and you were spending your own money?
10. Metrics: How Will You Measure Success of Your Plan?
- Include appropriate benchmarks and metrics that explain how you will measure the success of your marketing plan. Review your five objectives and explain how you will measure success and when. Be specific. Remember, this is a marketing plan, but you do need to link it to business success. If you only increase brand awareness, will that affect the bottom line?
11. Executive Summary
- Include a two-page detailed executive summary of your entire plan. This means, entire plan, including what you examined, your analysis, recommendations, and time frame.
Tags: marketing business SWOT analysis Service Description Marketing Plan