Three separate documents are required for this assignment:
(1) 300 word Executive Overview (Sunday 9AM EST)
(2) Individual Presentation (in PowerPoint format) (Sunday, 1PM EST)
(3) Speaker’s notes in APA format with citations and references (Sunday, 1PM EST)
Individual Presentation in PowerPoint format
- Minimum Slides = 25 (Include title page, references, and slides that address each of the required areas)
- Minimum References = 5
- APA Formatting
Summarize the generic components of an analytics plan that includes (a) discovery/business problem framed, (b) initial hypotheses, (c) data and scope, (d) model planning and analytic technique, (e) result and key findings, and (e) business impact
Create a proposed approach to an analytics plan specific to the given scenario.
- Include each area of an analytics plan but make it specific to the given scenario
- Include a proposed analytical method (and reasons for your choice)
- Enhance your work with a visualization
- You do not have to provide actual analytics (just a proposed analytical approach)
- You do not have to provide a solution (just a proposed analytical approach to finding a solution)
- Where specific information is missing from the scenario, improvise and list an assumption
Yore Blends (YB) is a fictional online company dedicated to selling subscription-based traditional spice blends coupled with additional complementary products such as gifts, kitchen utensils, and eco-friendly storage options.
In the long term, they aspire to growing through mergers and acquisitions which requires a strong customer base and steady revenue. In the short turn, they are concerned about customer churn (the percentage of customers that have stopped buying their products and services).
Issue: Customers seem to stop ordering products and/or using the service after several months.
Business Believes: By targeting customers who are at risk for churn customer attrition can be reduced by 16%
Data scope: Customer account data for previous 24 months
Tags: Predictive Analytics Text analytics Predictive Models High quality leads Develop a roadmap