Select a local government within your state to analyze. You may select either an urban, suburban, or rural government to review. This must be an actual place, with a name, not just a concept.
Prepare a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation addressing the following:
- Describe which area you chose: urban, suburban, or rural. Briefly describe the area’s demographics and characteristics.
- Describe the local form of government and identify the major elected officials of your selected area.
- Identify the major public policy issues, current events, and challenges this government faces and analyze one in depth.
- Discuss how the state government is addressing the issue you selected.
- Provide at least two potential, realistic solutions to the public policy issues, current events, and challenges this government faces.
Include speaker notes to provide more in-depth information.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.